UK mini-con

Paul Richards paul at originative.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 16:43:25 GMT 2004

What are people's thoughts about starting an annual mini-con?

This would be a a semi-formal event, along the lines of the one we
had in Oxford a few years ago i.e., we have formal sessions during
the day but we just find a local bar at night and people sort out
their own accomodation. Cost would basically be a collection to
cover room hire if necessary.

I'm thinking that around Easter would be a good time since it's
half way between the EuroBSD Con. Probably not Easter w/e itself
but maybe during the academic break which possibly gives us the
opportunity to use Uni resources.

Paul.