5.3

Pete French pete at twisted.org.uk
Fri Nov 19 20:21:11 GMT 2004

X is a pig isn't it ? I just spent a day re-installing X myself on
5.3 ... every time I have to do this it's a pain. have finally managed to get
a signal which isnt out of range for my monitor (and isnt 800x600!).
It shouldnt be this hard, yet I am sure it's always been a pain
ever since the late 80's!

Whilst we are dishing out advice on X - can anyone tell me how to get
rid of the tiny tiny ugly fornts I am getting in my window manager (windowmaker)
Normally I install WindowMaker and it looks O.K. - but not under 5.3
for some reason.

Sigh...

-bat.