Cambridge FreeBSD users

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 3 11:09:04 GMT 2004

It sounds like there are a moderate number of FreeBSD enthusiasts in the
Cambridge area -- I've met up with several of you in the last few weeks,
although not all in Cambridge :-).  Mark Murray and I have had this
sneaking suspicion that meeting every two weeks at a Thai Pub like Hop
Bines might go a long way towards addressing otherwise conflicting
interests in the community (Thai food and beer).  We met up with Luigi
Rizzo when he was in Cambridge a few weeks ago in order to try out the
idea, and found it worked very well.  Is this something others in the
Cambridge area would be interested in?  We were thinking every other week
might be a reasonable schedule.

robert at fledge.watson.org      Principal Research Scientist, McAfee Research