Should I update/updgrade/stay?

Kevin O'Connor kevin at ziptek-technologies.co.uk
Mon May 31 21:38:36 BST 2004

I speak only as I've found it, every time portupgrade has tried to
upgrade it's self I've encountered a failure both with 4.9 and 5.21.
I've never had a problem with upgrading all the other ports I use.
Perhaps I need to review my initial procedures for installing cvsup and
portupgrade. I'll investigate further on my next clean build
Regards
Kevin