4.9 or 5.2.1

Alex Dyas adyas at twowaytv.co.uk
Thu May 13 15:56:17 BST 2004

Tests for the web sites can be scripted to run from remote machines
using tools like lynx (mentioned previously), curl or Nagios.  The other
advantage to testing from a remote machine is that you test more of the
network.  The web server can be running on your machine, but if you
don't test the network used to gain access to it from the outside world
you may be missing some major problems.