Delay sendmail?

Grant orbman at thingysrealm.myftp.org
Sun May 9 23:54:00 BST 2004

Ummmm yea sounds a good idea about replacing sendmail... but i am not sure if i can... as i was using as part of XMail..... so i assumed i needed it for that...

i dont quite follow on that DNS thing you said about, would that get rid of it trying to lookup things at startup even if the network card isnt up yet?

Thanks
Grant.