JAVA?

gerald davies gerald_davies at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 12:52:35 BST 2004

i'm using java 1.4  patchset 6 on fbsd 5.2.  it seems to run okay as far as
i'm aware.

i installed it for the sun java plugin for fireforx, which i know seems a
very convoluted method.  IIRC you need the sun linux java binary, java
sources, and the patchset.  it took years to compile on one of my P3s, but
such is life ;-)

Gerald