pete at twisted.org.uk - W32/Bagle.E at mm

gerald davies gerald_davies at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 10:23:45 GMT 2004

nope.  i'm not thanks :)  i don't use windows, but there probably are users
here that do.  it was more of a warning.

i'm guessing, with the way these things spread, that its someone connected
to this mailing list.  i know that the sender isn't always the real sender,
but they often use legit entries in the address books.

unless of course it genuinely was someone trying to get lucky by targeting
the list.

oh well.