Checking domain ns records are pointing to us

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Fri Jun 18 16:11:16 BST 2004

--+QwZB9vYiNIzNXIj

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 04:07:00PM +0100, Matt Dawson wrote:
> On Friday 18 Jun 2004 15:39, Ceri Davies wrote:
> > No, it doesn't.
> > This wasn't the OPs question anyway.
>=20
> You're right. It doesn't. It's out of priority order. A minor slip-up. As=
=20
> regards OP's question, perhaps I misread the intention, but it certainly=
=20
> would work from where I'm sitting.

The difference is that just because you host the domain, it doesn't mean
that you have anything to do with the domain's mail handling (or even
that the domain handles mail).

I was a bit short before; apologies if that came over in an asshole kind
of way.

Ceri
--=20
It is not tinfoil, it is my new skin.  I am a robot.

--+QwZB9vYiNIzNXIj

--+QwZB9vYiNIzNXIj--