cvs the freebsd way

David Richards DavidR at eurosoft-uk.com
Mon Jun 14 10:59:33 BST 2004

------_=_NextPart_001_01C451F6.4B20C520

In this doc http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/cvs-freebsd/
it mentions a few files. I am unable to find those files any where but in
current cvsroot's that are being used. Also i cant find the cvswrapper.c
file.

Is the freebsd cvs system still setup like this ?

david

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may
be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of
this email must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We
cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all
attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those
of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. The
company does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C451F6.4B20C520

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>cvs the freebsd way</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>In this doc <A =
HREF=3D"http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/cvs-freebsd/=
" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/cv=
s-freebsd/</A> it mentions a few files. I am unable to find those files =
any where but in current cvsroot's that are being used. Also i cant =
find the cvswrapper.c file.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Is the freebsd cvs system still setup like this =
?</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>david</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail =
is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee =
only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail =
immediately. The contents of this email must not be disclosed or copied =
without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for =
viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions =
expressed in this message are those of the author and do not =
necessarily reflect those of the company. The company does not take any =
responsibility for the views of the author. </FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C451F6.4B20C520--