LPD printer queue management from Windoze clients?

Kevin O'Connor kevin at ziptek-technologies.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 17:28:40 BST 2004

While it's true that creating a tcp/ip printing port in W2K and XP gets
around the problem, it can introduce some of it's own eg. if users send
large print jobs you can start getting printer unavailable messages when
other users try to print to the same printer. There is a print
management module for webmin that you might try looking at.
Regards
Kevin

This