Change motherboard?

Grant orbman at thingysrealm.myftp.org
Sun Jun 6 19:05:58 BST 2004

Duncan Barclay wrote:

> [...]
Thanks all, its just the board i am changing, so i dont think i will
have any problems on the kernel side of things, so i will just swap out
everything from the old to the new and just cross my fingers and hope it
still works in the new one :-)

Also i'm not running any custom kernel yet, i wanted to change board
then make one...

Thanks.
Grant.