linux_base-8

Jonathan trojan at inknet.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 17:54:05 BST 2004

Ok thanks for your help
I started to download / install the .rpm's
to my server got to the compat-db-3.3.11-2.i386.rpm file & could not
find it :( so the install aborted.
I managed to find a copy in the end & then copied it on to my server
Then re installed the linux_base-8 & it now works  :)

It only took me a week to do
But it's only the second week of using freebsd so I think I'm doing ok

Regards
Jonathan

Trojan at inknet.co.uk
www.inknet.co.uk