Domain name usage question ?

Dave Tiger dave at tigeri.com
Fri Jun 4 10:09:13 BST 2004

Hi Steve,

I have done this and restarted bind / apache to make the changes active =
but
something is not working.

Http.conf

example.com IN A xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
www IN CNAME example.com.

Virtual host
=20
ServerName www.example.com
ServerAlias www.example.com example.com

Could it be the ServerName ?

Any further help or advise is appreciated.=20

It=92s the major dilemma of the day for my boss... :-)

Thank you

Dave Carrera