Should I update/updgrade/stay?

Grant orbman at thingysrealm.myftp.org
Tue Jun 1 20:41:12 BST 2004

Kevin O'Connor wrote:

> [...]

hey!

Yea i think i installed portupgrade before the cvsup, then after a
portupgrade i then had to deinstall and then install it again...

oh also, over the past few days i have installed quite a bit from the
ports collection... now i keep forgetting to do a "make clean" after
everything to clean up.... could i just cd to /usr/ports and run a make
clean from there? that way it will just clean everything out that i have
used? or is there a better way of doing the clean :)

Thanks
Grant.