URGENT issue with MSOutlook

Ben Tyson-Norrman ben at twowaytv.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 13:20:31 BST 2004

I guess the question is - why can't your retrieve your emails from the
archive on the shared drive - what error message do you get....?

I could also ask what version of BSD are you using - but I guess that
might be a silly question :-)

However we are nice people here at freebsd.org, so what version of
windows are you using....? You poor thing :-)