Bandwidth control ?

Dave Tiger dave at tigeri.com
Mon Jul 26 09:18:37 BST 2004

Hi List,

How would I go about monitoring bandwidth usage of my individual =
servers.

I have separate servers for apache / ftp, email (postfix / Cyrus), =
MySql,
dns, firewall,

I manage them all via SSH remotely, if that causes an issue, and have =
rights
to install ports if I need them.

Ideally I would like to run reports on each server to tell me that

1) vhost on apache has delivered X amount of data.

2) email account has delivered X amount of data

And so on.

This data is for future bandwidth planning of our network and not for
penalizing our users as we operate a non restrictive service.

Any help or advice is very much welcome and I thank you in advance.

Dave Carrera

--=20
UK Web Hosting @ http://www.ephgroup.com =20

---