[Fwd: Re: ms Exchange alternative (Dovecot)]

gerald davies gerald_davies at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 22:50:02 GMT 2004

indeed. i thought large binaries had security implications so you're not the
only one.

also, i thought qmail was 'closed source' (?) which i always think is a bit
dodgy too from a 'its really secure' perspective.

postfix was made up of small binaries and stuff.  not touched exim and as
for java...

doesn't Lotus offer Domino on linux? (i'm sure i've worked with something
like that before).

my 2 pence worth