ms Exchange alternative (Dovecot)

Pete French pete at twisted.org.uk
Thu Jan 29 11:26:19 GMT 2004

> It supports both, but I've not tried a mixture, I'm maildir and procmail
> only here. If the problem is a POP3 server then it does include it's own
> one which you can use which will certainly integrate well

The problem is a big shell account box into which people login and read mail
using whatever command line tool they fancy - but we also want to provide
remote imap access to the same set of mailboxes. I had been playing around
with uw-imapd at home, buut am not too happy with it really. An
alternative would be very interesting, as I havent implemented anything yet.

Will go take a look and see what happens...

-bat.