webcam success - USB Logitech Quickcam Express

gerald davies gerald_davies at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:01:06 GMT 2004

Hi all,

The other day I mentioned that I was interested in getting a USB webcam to
work will FreeBSD.  Well, I had a look the pages of Takafumi Mizuno at
http://www2.starcat.ne.jp/~takam/bsd/NetBSD.html
I quickly rewrote his Logitech Quickcam Express patch and have it working
perfectly on freebsd 5.1 if anyone is interested.  There are a number of
other patches for other USB cameras on his website too! yay!

cheers,