AtaControl Woes - Please Help :(

Brian Platt brianplatt at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 20:49:07 GMT 2004

I rebuilt my machine from 4.4 to 4.9 because i wanted to make use of the
RAID1 feature of atacontrol.

atacontrol create RAID1 ad0 ad2

This all woked ok and it showed drives ready etc and it created ar0 however
when i rebooted the machine it askes for the boot device i tried
ufs:/dev/ar0s1a but the machine just 'Panicked' and rebooted saying
something about mangled disks. Have i left some config out? do i now have to
rebuild my machine?

With crossed fingers i look forward to your reply lol