Charity work

Frank Shute frank at esperance-linux.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 17:56:31 GMT 2004

I was thinking that I'd quite like to do some charitable work doing
unix-type things - full or part-time, admin, development whatever. I
don't mind working abroad either.

I wondered if anybody on the list has done anything along these lines
before or would have any idea of where to tout my services.

Before anybody asks, no I won't do your job for nothing whilst you
spend a couple of months tannning yourself in the West Indies ;)

I haven't done any serious work for a while and I thought it would be
a good experience, get me back into the swing of work and pump up my
CV a bit.

TIA

--

 Frank

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
   Boroughbridge.
 Tel: 01423 323019
     ---------
PGP keyID: 0xC0B341A3

http://www.esperance-linux.co.uk/

 "Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear -- kept us
 in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor -- with the cry of grave
 national emergency... Always there has been some terrible evil to
 gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it by furnishing the
 exorbitant sums demanded. Yet, in retrospect, these disasters seem
 never to have happened, seem never to have been quite real."

		-- General Douglas MacArthur, 1957