cs server

John Tuckey johnt at snakepit.org.uk
Wed Jan 21 14:56:29 GMT 2004

Hi all im new to this list and to freebsd so please be nice to me :-)

Im running a Counterstrike server by executing
/usr/local/games/halflife/hlds_l/./start via a ssh window.  My question is
how do i get this to run on startup without me having to keep a ssh window
open all the time.  I tried adding this to rc.local but it halts every time.

also if anyone has experiance with counterstrike server it seems its not
writing any logs even though i have all the options set for loggin, i goto
the /logs directory and its empty.

thanks all

--
JT