Another hardware donation - EIO ATA133 IDE controller

Aled Morris aledm at qix.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 02:48:19 GMT 2004

In the spirit of generosity that seems to have overcome this list, I have
spare a Compaq Smart Array 3200 PCI SCSI RAID controller which I know
little about.

It is a long card with two internal and two external SCSI ports.  It seems
to have batteries on it too, which I assume are for cache integrity.

It is recognised as an ida(4) controller.  Other than that I don't know if
it works.

Free to collector (or send me your address.)

Aled
--
        ++  Fast, affordable, server hosting in Telehouse, London  ++
        ++               http://www.qix.co.uk/colo/                ++