members locations...

Aled Morris aledm at qix.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 02:01:46 GMT 2004

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, gerald davies wrote:

>Are there any members around Cardiff / South Wales?  I thought there was a
>Cardiff freebsd group or something, but I may have been mistaken :)  oh
>well.

I have to say that I did enjoy the FreeBSD bash in Cardiff last year.
Then again, I enjoy any excuse for a beer and a chat about our favourite
operating system :-)

Feel free to organise another meeting, I'll come along!

Aled
--
        ++  Fast, affordable, server hosting in Telehouse, London  ++
        ++               http://www.qix.co.uk/colo/                ++