Jail-based Services in the UK

Andrew Boothman andrew at cream.org
Sun Jan 11 22:26:38 GMT 2004

Hi Everyone!

Does anybody know of a good provider of jail(8)-based services?

I've always wanted to run a server for my own projects, but co-location
requires deeper pockets than mine...

I'd prefer somewhere UK-based, but a good one anywhere would be nice.
Some Googling turned up some possibilities, but first hand experience
from someone is always so much better when considering things like this.

I'm sure I've seen this discussed on this list before, but a look back
through the archives didn't turn up anything too useful.

Thanks!

Andrew