Hardware donation

Mark Ovens mark at ukug.uk.freebsd.org
Wed Jan 7 16:20:01 GMT 2004

Hi all,

Before I post this to donations@ I thought I'd give UK developers first
shout.

This is some kit pulled from my old FreeBSD-STABLE machine when I
de-commissioned it. All items were fully working when the machine was
stripped.

It is all offered /gratis/ (and I'll even stand the postage but if we
ever meet then you owe me a couple of beers) to developers so you'll
either be a Committer or will need a Committer to vouch that you make a
worthwhile contribution to the project.

IBM Ultrastar 2ES (DCAS-34330), 4.3GB, 5400rpm, UW-SCSI (68-pin) HDD
http://www.hgst.com/tech/techlib.nsf/techdocs/85256AB8006A31E587256A770070A5A5/$file/dcas_ps.pdf

IBM Ultrastar 9ES (DDRS-34560), 4.5GB, 7200rpm, UW-SCSI (68-pin) HDD
http://www.hgst.com/tech/techlib.nsf/techdocs/85256AB8006A31E587256A7A006E1B68/$file/ddrs_ps.pdf

Diamond Fireport 40 UW-SCSI PCI host adaptor. 1 68-pin wide and 1 50-pin
narrow internal connectors and 1 50-pin (micro-D) narrow external
connector. Uses the sym(4) driver.

ATI Xpert at Work PCI, 4MB graphics card
http://www.ati.com/products/ragepro/xpertwork/specs.html

Regards,

Mark Ovens