eTEC (Hasbani) Connexant USB ADSL modem in FreeBSD?

Phil John phil at budgetwebdesign.biz
Thu Feb 12 15:29:30 GMT 2004

I've been searching high and low to see if this actually works in =
FreeBSD.
I know that there are drivers for Linux at Linuxant.com but can't see =
any
for good ol bsd.  I had a quick look at Project Evil (microsoft network
driver abstraction layer) but that only works for non-usb devices.

All the PPPoA stuff like username and password is entered in a web =
interface
on the modem itself, so to all intents and purposes it just looks like a =
USB
network card, do any of the generic USB NIC drivers in the Kernel =
recognise
it?

Thanks,

Phil John