HELP: FreeBSD 5.2 crashing when doing fsck?

William Cooper williamcooper at data-storm.net
Sun Feb 1 16:31:11 GMT 2004

Nope no IBM disks in there, not even the 20gb install disk, that's a
Samsung hard drive.

As described in my first email, I have done 'killall -9 fsck' and
'killall -9 fsck_ufs' to stop the fsck processes, and its running like a
dream at the moment. But it isn't a easy solution every time I have to
reboot.

Regards,

William