HELP: FreeBSD 5.2 crashing when doing fsck?

William Cooper williamcooper at data-storm.net
Sun Feb 1 16:25:49 GMT 2004

First off with overheating, I'm pretty sure about the heatsink and fans
working, I will hook up some sort of monitor to check the state inside
the machine, but in general its pretty cool from checking in bios and
such. All fans seem to function properly.

The power supply is a 550w job, pretty new too. Please remember because
the boot ups were taking so long (fscking 4x 120gb disks) I removed them
and now only running the one 20gb 'install' disk, but the problem
continues.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

William