HELP: FreeBSD 5.2 crashing when doing fsck?

William Cooper williamcooper at data-storm.net
Sun Feb 1 11:33:28 GMT 2004

Hi,

That was a nice temp fix, rebooted the machine after the fsck and booted
normally, no problems -- I even transferred a few large files over  FTP
to see if anything would crash but it was fine. <40 minutes later, I
found it crashed again, no error messages, no weird processes running :(

Could this be a hardware problem? Its almost like the disk is timing out
or something :/

Any more suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

William