UK BSD mini con

Adrian Wontroba aw1 at stade.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 01:10:04 GMT 2004

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 06:54:51PM +0000, Simon Burke wrote:
> I have a couple of ideas, but could someone give me a rough number of
> people who may attend, so i can talk to possible venues to arrange
> prices etc.

I'd almost certainly attend a weekend mini conference in Birmingham,
especially if it followed on from the UKUUG LISA / Winter Technical
Conference ( http://www.ukuug.org/events/winter2005/ ) - "UKUUG's 2005
LISA/Winter Conference with the theme 'Security & Networking' will
be held at Birmingham's Paragon Hotel on Thursday, 24th February and
Friday, 25th February."

There is a stronger BSD representation than usual - including our very
own Mark Murray.  The Paragon probably isn't the venue for us though.

--
Adrian Wontroba