London BSD users group

ed joyce edjoycearthurnet at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 21:08:33 GMT 2004

--0-532022951-1102540113=:35217

I would like to set up a London based BSD users group. My concept is that we use a meeting room in my companies office in Kensington where I have a hackable BSD system and then adjourn to a local pub.

If anyone is interested let me know

Ed Joyce
edjoyce at samite.co.uk
07742 578357

---------------------------------
Win a castle  for NYE with your mates and Yahoo! Messenger
--0-532022951-1102540113=:35217

<DIV>I would like to set up a London based BSD users group. My concept is that we use a meeting room in my companies office in Kensington where I have a hackable BSD system and then adjourn to a local pub.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If anyone is interested let me know</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ed Joyce</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:edjoyce at samite.co.uk">edjoyce at samite.co.uk</A></DIV>
<DIV>07742 578357</DIV><p>