Firepass VPN

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Fri Dec 3 18:17:40 GMT 2004

Well, I don't know anything about firepass, but my guess would be that
it doesn't work with NAT.  Do you know of anyone else that works for your
company that uses it with NAT?

Either way, you'll need to analyse the traffic on both sides of the BSD
box to see if it's passing through ok.  Certainly, when I create a VPN
through a NAT gateway, I have to do at least some port forwarding on
the NAT box....