Manchester BSD UG - December

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Wed Dec 1 15:24:50 GMT 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 01:05:23PM +0000, Sam Smith wrote:

> The December meeting of the Manchester BSD User Group will
> be in the Lass O'Gowrie next Tuesday at 7:30. All welcome.
> 	http://www.bsdgroups.org.uk/manchester

Ideas for alternate venues still appreciated. I think we might discuss
this time striking out in January to Briton's Protection and other
venues around this fine city, brimming with booze, although the
relative warmth of Spring might be preferred before exploring.

> We now have an iCal subscribable feed of events, see the
> above web page for the URL.

Doesn't work for me on my Firefox + Outlook box at work.

"Cannot import vCalendar file.

This error can appear if you have attempted to save a recurring Lunar
appointment in iCalendar format.

To avoid this error, set the appointment option to Gregorian instead of
Lunar."

Outlook barfs on a manual import as well, which is quite unusual, as I'm
on 2003 Professional which is quite dandy at this kind of thingy these
days.

--
Paul Robinson

http://www.iconoplex.co.uk/
"All I know is I'm not a Marxist" - Karl Marx