multiprocessor systems

Aled Morris aledm at qix.co.uk
Fri Aug 27 02:12:42 BST 2004

I have a number of old, used, dual processor Compaq computers to give away
to anyone wanting to run multiprocessor FreeBSD systems.

The systems are Compaq AP400 workstations with 2 x PII processors and
128MB or maybe 256MB of RAM.  There are IDE and SCSI controllers on-board
but no HDD is fitted.  There are CD-ROM drives fitted and there are
on-board LAN, USB and sound interfaces.

No screen or mouse but I do have some old Compaq keyboards if needed.
Drivers and manuals are on HP's web site.

I'll give you a system free provided you promise to run FreeBSD 5 MP and
send-pr any problems so that the community will benefit from more testing
of our favourite OS.

I'm happy to deliver in the South East if you make a contribution to my
petrol, or contact me to arrange shipping.

Please email me direct if interested.

Aled
--
        ++  Fast, affordable, server hosting in London Docklands  ++
        ++               http://www.qix.co.uk/colo/               ++