BSDCon Europe

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Sat Aug 21 13:43:51 BST 2004

On Sat, Aug 21, 2004 at 01:34:27PM +0100, Ceri Davies wrote:

> > Wouldn't it be ``the decent thing'' to have it in Oxford?
>=20
> Probably, yes.  We could test out Murray's floor while we're there ;)

"Hey, look it's great you've moved to Oxford, and by way of welcome, a dozen
drunken coders are going to turn up, vomit everywhere and sleep on your
floor after making copious use of your broadband to cvsup and then bitch at
you that -CURRENT isn't building!"

I can see that being a plan, but I do spot one potential flaw...  :-)

--=20
Paul Robinson
http://www.iconoplex.co.uk/