BSDCon Europe

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Tue Aug 17 18:24:35 BST 2004

--vKFfOv5t3oGVpiF+

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 09:11:35PM +0100, Paul Richards wrote:
> The early bird registration ends this weekend, so now is a good time to
> decide to go.
>=20
> There's going to be quite a lineup of senior developers attending,
> including Jordan, who doesn't make the trip over to Europe, so it's an
> excellent opportunity to discuss with some of the leading members of the
> project.
>=20
> Also, Jordan's doing a bit of an European tour, so if people are
> interested it might be possible to organise a UK user group meeting
> while he's here.

When is Jordan here?  Murray Stokely is moving to Oxford at the end of
September and I thought it would be nice to have a "welcome to the UK"
meeting or something.  Maybe we can do both at the same time.

Ceri
--=20
It is not tinfoil, it is my new skin.  I am a robot.

--vKFfOv5t3oGVpiF+

--vKFfOv5t3oGVpiF+--