BSDCon Europe

Matt Dawson matt at mattsnetwork.co.uk
Sun Aug 15 15:33:39 BST 2004

On Sunday 15 Aug 2004 14:14, Paul Robinson wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 02:03:22PM +0100, Matt Dawson wrote:
> > How does one join anyway? The only instructions on the site are "sign up
> > to the listserver".
>
> The process, I believe, is you fill in the on-line form. They then post you
> that form by way of an invoice. You then send them a cheque, and you are
> then a member.
>
> Somebody should show them Paypal. :-)

But the form isn't there (at least on my Moz 1.7 it isn't), just a link to the
mailman signup. As for donations, it would be handy to know where to donate
to. I daresay shoving a cheque up the chimney works in the world of Mary
Poppins ((c) TM etc.), but in the real world all you'll end up with is a
sooty cheque ;o)

PayPal (Fastpay/Nochex/419 scam) would be a far easier way to perform the
public service of lightening people's pockets, coupled with a convenient way
of actually joining!
--
Matt Dawson.

matt at mattsnetwork.co.uk