Recommendation of router for a home network wanted

Gary bsdmail at project415.org
Sun Aug 15 12:10:07 BST 2004

I must concur with Adrian,

My system is setup the same with Smoothwall. Its fantastic. I have
several freebsd machines behind it. Some might argue that why not make a
freebsd machine the firewall, but Smoothwall was the easiest
no-fuss-no-tamper-save-lots-of-hours-setting-up solution

My machine is a p266 with only 64mb ram and 1GB disk with 3 nics. Some
machines are in the DMZ and the others in the green.

-Gary