Recommendation of router for a home network wanted

adrian johnson eyewarp at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 11:33:15 BST 2004

Timothy

I use Smoothwall (which is free) on an old p133 PC with two NIC's, these are
connected to my NTL cable box and a hub for my LAN, all my computers run
from the hub and share the internet connection successfully, Smoothwall is
well easy to setup and can be administered via web pages from your internal
network.

aj