BSDCon Europe

Paul Richards paul at originative.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 21:11:35 BST 2004

The early bird registration ends this weekend, so now is a good time to
decide to go.

There's going to be quite a lineup of senior developers attending,
including Jordan, who doesn't make the trip over to Europe, so it's an
excellent opportunity to discuss with some of the leading members of the
project.

Also, Jordan's doing a bit of an European tour, so if people are
interested it might be possible to organise a UK user group meeting
while he's here.

Anyone interested in organising something? I've got a contact at Apple
in the UK who's organising his itinery but I'll have to pass the buck on
actually organising it because I'm swamped with stuff right now.

Paul.