Mail question

Dave Tiger dave at tigeri.com
Wed Aug 11 14:37:18 BST 2004

Hi List,

Can a user just change there zone mx record to my mail server name and =
be
able to send and receive emails via my email server if I do not hold the =
dns
zone and as long as they exist in postfix virtual and are a email user =
via
cyrus.

I think what I am asking is that as long as I have them setup on my =
email
server I do not need to host their full dns zone just ask them to change
their current mx record to my mail server name

A yes or no would survice and thank you in advance for any advise

Dave Carrera

--=20
UK Web Hosting @ http://www.ephgroup.com =20

---