Strange kernel messages?

Grant orbman at thingysrealm.myftp.org
Tue Aug 10 13:52:29 BST 2004

Kevin O'Connor wrote:

> [...]
Hey,

There isnt two gateways, the gateway/proxy is the only one that routes
the internet around and filters it for the clients the other link from
server1 is used for storage for the clients.

I dont think i need two gateways to the same network, unless one goes
down but i am allways about to fix it so it should be ok, but maybe
thats something to look at in the future.

other than that it all looks ok and i should move the 192.168.254.0 to
the new place in that image ?

Thanks again
Grant.