Wireless

Jon Mercer jon.mercer at achean.com
Tue Aug 3 10:30:28 BST 2004

Have gone the Linksys route with WAP54G (linux under the covers, I think)
and same makers PC-Card under project evil. All seems to work quite well,
but haven't got it talking properly with my DHCP server yet. Just a
general roaming issue to do with default routes, et al.

Just had one problem with it (well, the first one actually) it always had
rather weak reception, and died after a week. Replacement one still going
strong after several months.

Hope this helps.

Jon