BSDCon Europe

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Mon Aug 2 21:49:06 BST 2004

--21BR8y1c1zpF/Inb

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 08:21:27PM +0100, Paul Richards wrote:
> With the early bird registration getting close to ending I was wondering
> who was planning on going from the UK?

I'm going - thanks for reminding me that I need to pay for it ;-)

By the way, the hotel hosting the conference will take bookings and allow
you to cancel them at no charge at any time prior to the day you're
supposed to be there, which is nice.

Ceri
--=20
It is not tinfoil, it is my new skin.  I am a robot.

--21BR8y1c1zpF/Inb

--21BR8y1c1zpF/Inb--