Email forwarding question

Dave Tiger dave at tigeri.com
Mon Apr 19 15:33:33 BST 2004

Hi List,

I hope someone can throw some light on this matter here as looking on =
the
other lists and goggling has got me no where.

I have a FreeBSD / postfix / Cyrus salsd2 email box using postfix =
virtual to
map email addresses to users.

Example.

@example.com # user1 email
user1 at example.com user1

If I add another user to the above to be forwarded a copy of the email

Example
@example.com # user1 email
user1 at example.com user1+user2
user2 at example.com user2

The forwarding dose not work.

I was told by a person more qualified than me that this was the correct =
way
to do forwarding to accounts, all accounts exist on my system, but I can
work out what is wrong.

Maillog gives me no clues either.

Can one of you clever people see a prob ?

Thank you in advance for any help or guidance you may give.

Dave C

---