FreeBSD Mailing lists

Andrew Boothman andrew at mux.org.uk
Fri Apr 2 18:45:30 BST 2004

Ceri Davies wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 10:12:26AM +0100, Matthew Seaman wrote:

>>moment?  Does anyone know what's going on?
>

> From what I can see on hub, mailman has killed itself - I mailed David
> about it, but my guess is that he's already on the case.

It's not exactly the first time this has happened since freebsd.org
moved to mailman is it?

I was under the impression (I don't know where from) that mailman is a
reliable piece of software - does it have problem on large sites like
freebsd.org, or are we trying to do something special with it that it
doesn't like?

This never happened with majordomo.... :)

Andrew