Job available

Paul Richards paul at inty.com
Thu Sep 18 10:53:15 BST 2003

I'm looking to take on a developer to work at intY Ltd, located at Aztec
Park, which is at the M4/M5 junction near Bristol. It's a permanent job
and salary is negotiable depending upon experience.

I'm looking for a solid C/Perl programmer. Knowledge of FreeBSD
internals would be advantageous as would XML/XSLT/SOAP. Some SQL
experience would also be beneficial.

The company produces a range of products, including an internet
appliance and an anti virus/spam mail filtering solution. It's
profitable and growing, so long term prospects are good.

If your interested then send me your CV (via email is fine). I'm looking
to fill this post immediately and would hope to hold interviews within
the next couple of weeks.

Paul Richards
Development Manager
intY Ltd