Reading List

John Seago john.seago at dakings.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 17:15:20 BST 2003

After 2 > 3 years of attempts off on, I finally managed to get 4.8 to
install and Dual boot with lilo, (I even managed to work out why
FreeBSD wouldn't boot the Linux partitions). Of course there seem to be
bits missing, stuff not working, sound and Internet connections for a
kick off, there's no Midnight commander, the list goes on but I'm at a
point where I can at least make a start.

What I need is a book of the Commands, Doe's Unix in a Nutshell give the
commands I'll need? I've already ordered The Complete FreeBSD.

Suggestions of Books welcomed, I'll have to learn/work out the rest
myself.
--
John Seago